Sunday, 6 March 2011

Amazing Asos Buys

A while since my last post, I've been ill for the past week so I decided to do some online shopping :) Here are my recent Asos Buys... If you haven't noticed I have a thing with orange at the moment haha. All from Asos -

Floral Leaf Printed Playsuit - £40
Drape Bodycon Dress - £30, Loop Statement Skirt - £21 was £60
Shirt Mini Dress - £28 was £35
Silky Drape Dress - £32 was £40, Suede Mini skirt - £21 was £60

I'm particularly pleased with the suede skirt, I love unusual skirts anyway... it looks a million times better in real life so expensive looking. I also love the printed playsuit I think it looks great paired with black tights and my dr marten boots to dress it down. I've already worn the shirt dress, perfect teamed with statement belts.
I will do a post soon wearing them :) have a nice sunday, Jade xx




 

6 comments:

  1. some really nice picks there x
    http://peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant buys -- I love it all! Especially the turquoise dress, so gorgeous..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all so cute and your outfits, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the playsuit! :)
    Good buys - ASOS is great!!xxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love ASOS, but I don't have anything by them. Just a constant lemming. I adore that black loop skirt.

    ReplyDelete