Saturday, 19 February 2011

Late Birthday Outing to Bicester Designer Village

Today for a late birthday present I went to Bicester Village the designer outlet in Oxford, with discounts of up to 80% off. When I say designer I mean really designer, it had all the top luxury brands in the world and was a beautiful place to shop - brands such as Prada, Versace, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Celine, Mulberry, Missoni and lots more!

For the more affordable options there was a French Connection, Superdry, Diesel, Reiss - which had amazing discounts. I got a £120 dress for £30 and a £90 skirt for £30 both from Reiss they are a gorgeous jewel green colour and the quailty of the clothes is fantastic. Will wear in an outfit post soon :)

Was a great day out, would really recommend it and the food was delicious. I wanted to take pictures of all the lovely clothes but your not allowed to take pictures inside and I tried on a stunning Matthew Williamson catwalk dress that was £3000! I was so scared to put it on... obviously didn't buy it haha.

Anyway hope you have a nice weekend! Jade xx











7 comments:

  1. ahh theres a vivienne westwood. amazing. i need to go there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it there, still some things are so expensive though but its just nice to see and touch them all! x
    http://peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh I want to go to this place so badly now that I've seen these photos! Amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow there is NOTHING like that where i live! i need to go there before i die! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planning a trip to Bicester Village. It seems a place too good to be true!
    Hope you had fun!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun when I went to Bicester Village, I was in heaven with all the beautfil dresses. I know what you mean about being scared about trying the really expensive clothes on though!! super scary!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh,that's a nice outlet!
    We also have one in Belguim, but the brands are a lot less expensive, so it isn't necessary to be an outlet. But I would say Bicester Village come to Belguim, please.
    http://kokool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete