Friday, 11 February 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Inspired

Hope your having a nice week :) just a quick outfit post...

Here I'm wearing: River Island leopard skirt & Vivienne Westwood shoes, Talullah Tu crystal bow drop earrings and pearl feather pendant.

I also got these lovely Estee Lauder Lipglosses as an early birthday present, beautiful bright summery colours but they come out quite translucent on. Maybe I will do a post wearing them.

Appreciate your comments as always :) more posts soon, Jade xx



11 comments:

  1. love that necklace
    you look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a better shot of those shoes! But I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MagpieShines - think I will take one now and add it! Good idea...

    @Dandelion - Thank you verrry much! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sooo stunning! You look amazing! I love your skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww, this is beautiful!!
    I love it!! ♥
    Bisous!! xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you look amazing and that outfit is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow those shoes are super cute!! do they stay on though? they just look so.. open? haha, I can't find the right word...

    love the skirt. gorgeous look altogether :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice outfit, totally my style!
    I would love to see a post wearing the Lauder lipglosses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely lovely comments everyone! :)

    @Laura to be honest I can't really wear them much! Like you noticed they are so open :( which is ashame they do fall off...

    @Lydia I will do, maybe when I wear a nice bright outfit :)

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your new shoes! they are gorgeous! and comfy! btw love ur earing! i didnt know u was the Tallula! from Tallula jewelry!! keep rockin!
    http://prettyjoliething.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is absolutely gorgeous and you look stunning in it! Beckyxx

    ReplyDelete