Monday, 10 January 2011

SS11 Jewellery & Accessories Trends!

To start off I must admit, I'm more of a winter jewellery person... I know that doesn't really make sense but it's like when you prefer summer clothes or winter clothes and jewellery is the same for me in this way. I usually find it much harder to come up with ideas & designs in the summer for this reason.

I was really suprised to see our SS11 samples come in and I was extremely happy with everything first time. There are lots of tribal pieces in the new Talullah Tu range, gold mixed with turquoise & coral which is a key colour combination for the season to compliment all the gorgeous blue's. We also have some interesting fringed, feathered & tassled earrings & layered necklaces these all being big looks on the catwalk. Necklaces are a really predominant jewellery look, very long length molten gold necklaces which are perfect for layering over floaty dresses. And we all know by now that the 70's trend is back, so there is also lots of semi precious stone jewellery including agate and quartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment