Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Love for red Dm's

I'm literally in love with my new Dr Martens I have 4 pairs now so its becoming a bit of an obsession. I never match things but the red coat and red boots just kinda happened!

Here I'm wearing a red mac and jumper from h&m and lace skirt also from h&m. Dr marten heeled floral boots and pearl crystal bow drop earrings, red skull ring and gold crystal snake ring all from...
you've guessed it Talullah Tu

Oh and I'm going to do a blog sale soon but have no idea how to go about doing it so if you have any tips I would appreciate it! :)

Jade x
Excuse the mess I was rushing around getting food and things for my mini road trip!
Red Heeled DM's
Gold Crystal Snake Ring & Red Swarovski Skull Ring

12 comments:

  1. really nice outfit! love the dr martens and the rings are beautiful! x

    http://peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jade!

    You know what, I only realised now (a moment too late) that your jewellery is on ASOS too! Next time (when I'm less broke) I'll totally have to check it out and get that gooooorgeous skull ring. I'm totally in love with it! ha ha

    (Nice one with the gloves by the way, heh!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that snake ring is seriously to die for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jewellery and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright pink coat and that snake ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coat, the colour is lovely! and your jewellery is amazing!
    I just remembered where I got my cardigan from, it's from Bershka :)
    Nat xo
    www.fashionista-nat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm seriously in love with those DMs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah you just reminded me- i need to get myself a pair of dm's .. i especially want one of those floral ones

    hope you're having a good weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfits!
    The jacket is amazing! I followed you on bloglovin please check out my blog;
    www.fashionallure.blogspot.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow u look fantastic!
    i love the jewellery.
    following!
    hope u can check out my blog sometime.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. those DMs are bloody gorgeous. (also thought i'd say hi as a new follower!) love, elle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Laura :) yes we launched on asos in November, SS11 range will be launching next month!

    @AccessoryQueen I found a really similar cardigan on asos which I will be buying... & thank you for your lovely compliments on my jewellery.

    @Ediot yep Dm's are a must! I'm after the new lace covered ones next (my birthday in feb, woohoo)...

    @elle hi to you too haha :) and I really like your statement earrings in your pic!

    Thanks for commenting everyone, will check out as many blogs as I can.

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete