Monday, 27 December 2010

Christmas Presents :)

What an exciting day, full of family, presents, food and Christmas tv. I was asked by a few of you what I got for Christmas so here you are :) Not all of it is mine, the first 4 pictures are and the rest are my sisters presents because they got some super cute things, that I had to include! I was very lucky this year and I know, more Dr Marten boots haha but I just love them...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas weekend :) xx
Ted Baker set, Nina Ricci perfume, H&M Lanvin lipstick, Urban Decay naked palette
Red Heeled Dr Marten Boots with floral print (picture doesn't show the colour very well, they are deep red not bright)
Urban Decay set, House of Holland big ben tights, Straighteners, Giles for Toni & Guy set, Bobbypin nail polishes, Talullah Tu heart necklace, Fearne Cotton set
ASOS Black Lace Shoes
Cute pajamas, River Island panda hat, House of Holland eiffel tower tights, Ipod mini
Christmas Tree

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SHOES =]

    NANCYXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'flippin sweet' pjs :') where they from honey? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are very cool indeed, ashame they're my sisters though... will be stealing!

    pj's are from topshop and were £16 I think? less maybe :)

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete