Saturday, 11 December 2010

Best Vogue Covers

Hey everyone! Hope your Christmas preparations are going well :)
I've been so busy lately with work and haven't had time to do any new posts etc so I thought I would do one on my favourite Vogue covers.

Most of the covers I chose are striking looks, I like the use of contasting colours to make an impact. My favourite has to be the first one from Vogue Paris featuring model Anna Selezneva which looks ethnic & exotic, I love the vivid jewel purple with the golden cuff bracelets and red lips with heavily lined eyes. 5 of the 8 covers are Vogue Paris, they really do create beautiful images.

I find Vogue UK covers a bit lack lustre they just look like any other magazine, but some of the international issues like Vogue Italia & Paris have a real signature style for their covers.

Which cover is your fav?

Oh and please follow my blog guys! I have a great giveaway coming up woohoo xx






2 comments:

  1. i really love the top one! I found you via bloglovin! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I was just reading your blog, the Lanvin dress looks amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete