1. Vintage 1950s Floral Shoes - These are simply wow. I bought them from Ebay, a seller from the USA was selling lots of these styles of shoes that used to belong to an actress and they were selling off her estate. Amazingly they were custom made one offs and in brand new condition, I still haven't worn them they are just too beautiful maybe if I get married one day I will wear them then! And the box is so unique...
2. Another floral item, Asos 3d Roses Skirt - I always get compliments on this skirt! When I wore it to the Clothes Show London lots of people were asking me about it over the 3 days, sorry the picture isn't great and I have no idea what we were looking at haha.
3. SS11 Talullah Tu Headbands - I am literally so excited about these, the actual headbands for next season will be in creams, white and more summery colours.
4. H&M Illustrated Tea Towels - I was buying presents got a bit side tracked by these at only £1.99, I'm not going to use them as tea towels though, what a waste that would be...
5. Purple Swarovski Lizard Ring - This is my new favourite ring, it looks so amazing sparkling along the length of the finger.
Hope you have a really lovely Christmas, looking forward to seeing all of your Christmas present posts! :)
Take care xx
Take care xx