Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Timmy Woods Eiffel Tower Bag

Just a quick post, going out tonight so I thought I would wear my Timmy Woods 'Eiffel Tower' bag for the first time. You may recognise it from the Sex and the City film. I know its not the most wearable thing in the world but its absolutely stunning and I do love SJP!

I am wearing a Long length silky blazer from H&M, Tutu chiffon skirt from Bik Bok, Grey tights from Primark, Top with belt from ASOS, Shoes from Topshop, Tassel earrings from Talullah Tu. Sorry about the quality it's really gloomy today, and I'm getting a new camera very soon...

By the way did anyone manage to get their hands on anything from the Lanvin for H&M range? I'm so gutted I didn't :( and the prices on Ebay are stupidly high. If you did what did you buy? I was after a pair of shoes and any dress, but it all sold out too quickly for me.

More posts soon, Love Jade x


2 comments: