Friday, 12 November 2010

Britains Next Top Model Event

I know this is a bit late but last month I went to the Britains Next Top Model event in London and had a meeting with Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo). As some of you may already know, Tanya has a range with Talullah Tu so we were meeting to discuss new pieces for her range and also just to meet before she went travelling as we are always talking on the phone. By the way she is an absolute beauty!

I was also lucky enough to meet Samantha & Nicola Chapman from Pixiwoo & their brother Jim (Tanya's other half). They were all so amazingly lovely and we sat down and had a nice chat! I also brought along one of my younger twin sisters, Tasha (my intern in training) who had her picture taken with them.

To be honest we were a bit star-struck in an odd way because we are so used to seeing them on video and actually seeing them all in the flesh was very kool. So, I'm looking forward to meeting with Tanya again after she gets back from travelling. Lots of exciting things to discuss.
Anyway I really should have got pictures with Tanya, will get some next time! There are videos of the event on the Talullah Tu Youtube channel.

Love Jade x


My sister Tasha with Pixiwoo

4 comments:

  1. lucky you, adore the girls I must watch all of the pixiwoo/2woo youtube vids, would love to meet them!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    I am very pleased to have found your blog! I hope you write new posts soon.
    Greetings from Spain
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fiona - I know, they are great! :)

    @Catanya - Thanks so much, glad you like my blog!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This entire family is amazing and I found out about Talullah Tu through Tanya's videos, I love the fact that you've been collaborating with her. I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete